1.25.2009

Deadline for February

Jennie asked if we ought to post whenever we read something we feel like talking about. I think we should. It can be a book forum and not just a book club. What do you guys think?

For my part, I just read an adolescent fiction book by Sharon Creech called Bloomability and I LOVED it. It made me wish I could go back to Switzerland...so fun. I also wish there were a sequel.

I don't want to steamroller anyone with book picks, so I'm going to make a poll from the few we've talked about reading for February. But keep in mind that if you don't pipe up with your opinions, we can't do what you want. I'm going to say we need to decide by Wednesday so we can get reading. Anybody second the motion?

I think since some of us want to meet twice a month, we'll have a heavier book and a lighter, more fun one. Do you think they need separate polls? Le me know!

4 comments:

  1. I second that motion and yes, separate polls is my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That works for me! Thanks for keeping on top of this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me, in the morning, the earlier the better - well as soon as I drop Grace off at school anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna be a part of the club- as much as I can be. I will try and set aside some time each day to read what I can. But I need some leisure reading material since Im bombarded with school reading this semester.

    ReplyDelete

Please share.